Apple Chia Pudding in addition to being the ideal breakfast option, it also makes a nutritious dessert. It only needs a few ingredients that you probably already have on hand, and it's incredibly quick and simple to make.
Chia seeds: either white or black chia seeds work well, and a mixture of both is even better.
Yogurt: Greek yogurt is what I prefer to use as one of the layers in my pudding, but you can use any yogurt of your choice. For the best outcomes, pick a creamy, rich yogurt. Have fun to play around with different flavors (my personal favorite is plain).
Apple sauce: Alternatively, you can make your own apple sauce at home or purchase unsweetened apple sauce from your local grocery store.
Honey: For this recipe, you can use any other sweetener of your choice in place of the honey.
- 2 tablespoon of chia seeds
- ½ cup milk of choice
- 1 grated apple
- 2-3 tablespoon yogurt of choice
- 1 tablespoon of honey or other sweetener of choice
- 1 tablespoon of strawberry peach white balsamic
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds mix together with ½ cup milk of your choice together with honey or other sweetener of choice. Seal with a lid and put in the fridge for at least 4 hours or for best result overnight.
- Place soaked chia seeds in a serving glass before adding apple sauce.
- Add apple sauce (for each serving, I grated one apple.
- Choose the toppings of your choice (strawberry, mango, blueberry, nuts of your choice to add texture, etc.)
- Drizzle with strawberry peach white balsamic ...... and enjoy! :)